Background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Note to Self...

Being Nosey never hurt anyone but YOU! As I'm walking to work (don't ask why I walk to work either), I notice 2 people arguing very intensely in the street. This is very odd to me because I live in a rather quiet, suburban neighborhood. So, naturally I think the 2 culprets are "outsiders" just visiting. So I slow my "gotta get to work" stroll down immensely to poke my nose into their conversation/argument. It doesn't matter if I stood still right in front of them because they wouldn't have noticed me at all...so that premise alone excuses my nosiness right? That's what I thought... Until I tripped over a HUGE rock (disguised as my left foot) and fell right on my face!!! Oh my goodness, I thought they threw something at me! I'm completely embarassed...and did I mention I'm on my way to work? ...in a black shirt?! ...now covered in dirt??!!! I don't know anyone else that these things happen to!

The worst part about it is that I actually spent time doing my makeup today and now I have to go home to wash my face and change!

(is it wrong if I just wipe certain parts of my face to make it seem like a natural, deep blushed, heavy smokey eye effect??)

Don't judge me!

Utterly Embarrassed... Until next time! :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Keep 'em coming!

Tinder said...

LMAO... I had no idea you started a blog, and this story is fantastic!

sugarmouse said...

i love walking. i wouldn't mind if i could just walk to get everywhere i wanted to. wiping out is major ouch. but hopefully you didn't seriously injure yourself.